Thursday, November 10, 2005

From Here to There



Minneapolis to LaQuinta, CA in 3 days. Stevil heads west to avoid winter. See. He's a little nervous with anticipation.




For him: No snow. No shoveling. No one forgetting to flush the toilet.

For me: No cooking. (How does cottage cheese and fritos sound for dinner?) No schedule. Although, I do admit, it's a little unsettling to be rattling around in the house alone. I immediately jumped on the beds, stayed up till 2 a.m. Not because I was partying. Because I spooked myself thinking that every little noise would reveal an axe murderer walking the down hall. I'll get used to it. Good thing the watch cats are on duty.




Currently reading: New Yorker movie reviews.
Listening to: Dr. John. "Such a Night."
Eating: Cottage cheese and Fritos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home