Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Baby, baby, oh baby!


See that absolutely adorable baby?







That's my girl.
My firstborn.
My rock.
Meghan Clare McInerny.
Homo sapiens extraordinaire.
Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound.
Brilliant writer. Average cook.
Left-handed nerd.

On January 9th her firstborn is due to join the world. I'm so nervous I don't know if I'll pee my pants or cry. Probably both.

Eating: Pickles. Solidarity with Pregnant Woman.
Reading: Baby Center
Listening to: Any song with "baby" in the title.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madge,

You were haute, even back then!

Merkin

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both you and baby are beautiful.
-m

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Madge,your baby is so cute and adorable. You are beautiful mother too. :)

I am skybird, blogger from Hong kong. Nice to meet you and your baby and I will always come to read your blog. :)

My blog is Chinese writing , so may be you don't know what I write. :(


My blog http://skybirdholuen.blogspot.com

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home