Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't mind me. . .

I'm really late. I'm just sneaking in the back door long after curfew. Hoping that no one notices. Creeping quietly up the steps so I don't wake anyone up. But, who cares?
Don't pay me no nevermind.
Just carry on.
As you were.
Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

Q: Where did you go?
A: Out.
Q: What did you do?
A: Nothing.










I worked on a big pile of stuff. The pile eventually got thrown away. And now, we're doing it all over again. Sounds like the myth of
Sisyphus.










Tommy and LeAnn got married.







I saw the capitalist system at work at an abandoned building along Lake Superior.







We celebrated the Feast of the Assumption of the BVM at this church in Tofori, Italy with Doris and Doug. BVM = Blessed Virgin Mary, for all you pagans out there.








I visited Nora in Brooklyn.








I rode the light rail and didn't get stabbed.







I saw Foghorn Leghorn at the Minnesota State Fair and considered becoming an animal liberation activist.








How do you spell Tucson? Tuscon. Saw it. Sweated.




Saw the Eiffel Tower. It's true. The French don't believe in deodorant.






Had a birthday party for our mama. She's only 90.




And not in that order.
Just the usual for the past 12 months or so. Went places. Irritated some people. Made things. Read some books. The years fly by. It's the days and nights that seem long.

Listening to: iTunes Party Shuffle playing the Buena Vista Social Club. Goes nicely with the vanilla ice cream with pecans and chocolate sauce.

What have you been up to?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, not much. pretty much like you - just hanging out.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home