Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Where do you think you're going in that get-up?
















Answer: Why, out to run errands on Saturday morning, of course!
Blue wind pants.
My new diesel pseudo-tennis shoes.
Pale green t-shirt.
Gold Scarf.
Blue Jacket. (One of the buttons reads, "Shut up and Dance," which I suggest one try from time to time.
My daughters would be horrified.
Luckily, I was wearing sun glasses so I don't think anyone at the Post Office or UPS store recognized me.

Here's the best part. The jacket back.
Hell's Satans--Homer Simpson's motorcycle gang if you must know.
Paddy, thanks for leaving me the best addition to my wardrobe. Ever.



Waiting for: Meghan's baby to be born
Drinking: Chai tea
Not eating: Fritos. I've given them up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care that you are now a Grandma, I'm gonna punch you so hard the next time I see you. YOU WORE THAT OUT IN PUBLIC? You did. With sunglasses. Indoors.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home